1) How many wise men came to visit baby Jesus?
a. All the wise men in the world
c. The number is unknown
2) What king reigned over Palestine when Jesus was born?
a. King Henry VIII
b. King Edward XVIII
c. King Herod the Great
d. Alexander the Great
3) To keep Jesus safe, where did Mary and Joseph flee?
a. Mount Sinai
4) Why did Mary and Joseph travel to Bethlehem?
a. So Joseph could introduce Mary to his mother
b. To celebrate Christmas with family
c. To buy food due to a famine in their land
d. To take part in a census
5) Name the angel who announced the birth of Jesus to Mary.
6) Who ordered that, “All the world should be registered?”
a. Julius Caesar
b. Cesar Salad
c. Cesar Augustus
7) When Mary and Joseph presented Jesus to the Lord, what sacrifices did they offer?
a. Turtledoves or Pigeons
b. Fine flour mixed with oil and frankincense
c. Two pounds of grain
d. A ram without blemish
8) From what city did Joseph leave to go to Bethlehem?
9) What emotion did the shepherds show when an angel stood before them?
10) To whom had it been revealed that he would no see death until “he had seen the Lord’s Christ,” and who, upon holding Baby Jesus said, “Lord, now You are letting Your Servant depart in peace, According to Your word; For my eyes have seen Your salvation Which you have prepared before the face of all peoples, a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, And the glory of Your people Israel.”?
a. John the Baptist
b. Judas Iscariot
1:C (Matthew 2:1), 2:C (Matthew 2:1), 3:B (Matthew 2:13), 4:D (Luke 2:2), 5:A (Luke 1:26-27), 6:C (Luke 2:1), 7:A (Luke 2:22-24), 8:C (Luke 2:4), 9:B (Luke 2:9), 10:D (Luke 2:25-32).