• How to Play •
To play 3rd Word, look up and read every verse listed below, writing the third word of every verse in the corresponding line provided (Use the New King James Version). When you have finished, put the words in order to find the answer. Now you have finished 3rd Word, . . . but wait, there’s more!
Want to win tickets to see Third Day and MercyMe at the L.A. County Fair?
Fill out the form with the lyric you just decoded, the name of the song, and the name of the artist. Don’t forget to leave your name and phone number. Click enter. Winners will be notified by September 5 • Hint: Once you have the lyric, if you don’t recognize the song or artist, simply type the lyric into Google or Yahoo and the answer should be the in first link.
10) John 16:24 ________________
5) Romans 11:25 ________________
7) Job 14:20 ________________
4) Psalm 29:11 ________________
3) Genesis 6:17 ________________
1) Mark 1:32 ________________
8) Job 14:20 ________________
2) Act 2:36 ________________
6) 1 John 5:14 ________________
9) Psalms 138:2________________